Customer Service Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Brantford, ON
Silo Wireless Inc. is a leading provider of high speed wireless Internet in rural Brant County and surrounding counties. We are in our 10th year of operation and have build our business on providing superior customer service.
We are currently seeking an individual to fill the role of Customer Service Supervisor.
Reporting to our Operations Manager, the successful candidate will supervise a team of Customer Service Reps, ensuring company policies are followed while maintaining customer satisfaction. Additionally this role will involve other duties such as: data management and reporting, call audits, scheduling, trouble shooting and handling a variety of customer situations.
- 2+ years previous experience in a supervisory role – preferably Customer Service
- Proven track record of leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Above average oral and written English language skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to positively motivate and supervise a team
- A keen interest or understanding of technology and the Internet
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Docs
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Customer Service Supervisor” in the email subject line.
No phone calls please, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.